Artists Sunday Artist Event or Promotion Listing
Artists Sunday Event or Promotion Listing
Are you hosting or participating in an Artists Sunday related event or promotion? Please fill out the form below, so we can include it in our national outreach. Keep in mind, Artists Sunday events and promotions don’t all have to take place on Artists Sunday. Events (or virtual events) and promotions can run for several days or even a week during the holiday season.
Promotions can vary widely, from individual artists hosting specials during certain time periods to encourage consumer interaction, to an arts district promoting its artists in specific and unique ways.
Here are just some ideas of events and promotions:
– An artisan announces they will debut exciting new work for the first time on a specific date and time
– A County arts commission hosts a virtual art festival during Artists Sunday week or weekend.
– An individual Artist discounts select work on their web site on Artists Sunday until noon only.
– A Chamber of Commerce and City collaborate, creating a pop up store/gallery for a specific time period.
– An Artist holds appointment-only bookings at her studio at specific times and days.
– A City department starts a series of artist showcases, leading up to Artists Sunday.
Artists and art organizations across the country are hosting events and promotions to engage with consumers nationwide and encourage them to “shop art” for the holidays. Below are Sales, Specials, Events and Promotions offered by artists nationwide. Activities are added as they are submitted, so check back frequently. Use the menu below to change your browsing options.