May Giving: Your Philanthropy Has a Profound Impact
Your generosity and unwavering support of our organization during the pandemic has made it possible for us to help thousands of Artists and hundreds of communities across the nation with an amazing economic impact for those participating in our Shop Art Movement.
Together, we have…
- Provided tool kits to over 4,000 participating artists and over 500 communities across the nation
- Assisted in increasing consumer awareness and access to art for in person gallery shows across the country as well as virtual exhibitions and individual artist studio events experiences.
- Assisted more than 500 communities to host individual community art events some in person some virtual.
- Promoted shop art with a national marketing campaign, boosting art sales across the nation!
- Provided free tools to all participating artists and partners
- Promoted hundreds of community events during Artist Sunday weekend.
- Featured hundreds of artists across the nation on our social media outlets.
- Provided educational blog posts to help artists navigate some of the most popular struggles they to deal with.
- Generated press attention for local artists and communities across the country
As we enter another May Giving season, we ask that you find it in your heart to make a donation to Artists Sunday. Donations made helps us support our local “Shop With Artists” movement across the nation (see our participating city map here). We’ve come so far in our first couple years, and with your help we can continue to grow, to do more and be more for your community.
2 Ways you can support Artists Sunday this May Giving:
We know that this month you may have received many donation requests. Every donation, large and small, is a big deal to us. Just 30 donations of $25 could support the creation of 6 regional posters by artists. Every gift is vital to our journey to offer more opportunities and experiences for our artists, partners and consumers.
>>> Click here to make a donation <<<
Visit the Artists Sunday store and grab yourself logo branded merchandise. Make a purchase for yourself, your organization or for a friend. All profits go support the Artists Sunday program.
>>> Click here to visit the store <<<
Help us spread the word!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and share our May Giving event with all of your family, friends, and colleagues.
Thank you for all that you do to support the arts and we hope you join us this May Giving.
The Artists Sunday Team